From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
[mailto:phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu] On Behalf Of Bernard
Cleyet
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 6:32 PM
To: Forum for Physics Educators
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] climate change and climate scientists - editorial

Depends on ones browser. I click and then paste the missing part. No
problem in both Safari and 7.4 Netscape (PBook G4, of course).

bc

Polvani, Donald G. wrote:

OK. Thanks for the clarification Ludwig. As Ludwig says below by
PASTING SEPERATELY the two parts it will work. First time, I tried
clicking on the first part, which took me to that "midway" URL, and
then adding the second part by pasting and then clicking again. This
does not work. So I learned you can not click and paste. You must
paste twice and click.

Don Polvani
Northrop Grumman Corp.
Annapolis, MD