Re: [Phys-l] climate change and climate scientists - editorial

Leigh:
After clicking on your link I got "cannot find the page." Any typo in your link?
Ludwik

On Jun 15, 2006, at 2:11 PM, Leigh Palmer wrote:

Why would one go to an advocacy group [realclimate.org] to find a
balanced review? Michael Mann is behind this group! (Yes, I know that
's ad hominem, but it is relevant.)

May I suggest a critical, authoritative critique on GCM's to this
group?:

http://www.kolumbus.fi/boris.winterhalter/LEOprize/How%20can%20models%
20fail.pdf

Ludwik Kowalski
Let the perfect not be the enemy of the good.