Re: [Phys-l] Global Warming

Hmmm... here is what I make of your response, Bob.

You wrote: " The word Gray used is "minimal".

The context in which Gray wrote this word was
"...the effect of human activity is minimal."
I supposed that his "minimal" might be adequately represented
by my "...less than 5% of the warming effect."

But perhaps not? You apparently associated a value of 45%
(of the trend in global warming ) to the "minimal" effect of human activity
(less than 5% of the warming effect in my interpretation)
.
This does indeed seem a very perverse parsing! :-)

But I expect there is a quite straight-forward explanation for
your conclusion. I wonder what it can be? I would certainly like
to hear more about your forays into pseudo-science.

Brian Whatcott