[Phys-l] General Atomics and Larry's Materials

Hi everyone,

John is right. All of the sci-ed-ga.org site was down. I was able to get to
the fusion group of General Atomics -- with a gat.com domain address, but
when I tried to go to General Atomics home page from there, the ga page could
never be found. I panicked prematurely. I was worried that site been taken
down permanently.

Thanks to Bill and Keith who sent me suggestions on finding cached and
archived files on the internet and a big thank you to Larry Woolf for 1) creating
the materials in the first place, 2) for graciously making them available to
us, and 3) for sending me the original files and some additional info. I am
truly appreciative. Great stuff!

Hope all are well!
Cherie

Cherie Bibo Lehman