Re: [Phys-l] Seeing the Light Activity

Well, I am still here, but I know that the General Atomics email system has some severe spam filters.
If you really need to contact me, call me at work at 858-526-8575.

When I click on the web site below, it takes me right to the Seeing the Light materials.
<http://www.sci-ed-ga.org/modules/materialscience/light/index.html>

You can also access them by going to the home page
<http://www.sci-ed-ga.org/>
then click on education modules
then click on Seeing the Light: The Physics and Materials Science of the Incandescent Light Bulb

I'll email you the unit as an attachment in a separate email.

FYI, I've also recently posted my color unit, It's a Colorful Life
<http://www.sci-ed-ga.org/modules/materialscience/color/index.html>
You may also be interested in other education modules, materials, or presentations that I've developed:
<http://www.sci-ed-ga.org/modules/index.html> (most are mine, but not all)
<http://www.sci-ed-ga.org/modules/materialscience/color/materials.html>
<http://www.sci-ed-ga.org/GASEFPresentations.html>

Larry Woolf