Re: [Phys-l] Decays

Jack, you wrote:

"My questions:

(1) Has anyone ever seen decay processes
described in such language?

and/or

(2)Have I hypmotized myselve into something foolish?

Regards, Jack "

Jack, as long as you ask, here are my "off-the-cuff" answers:

1. Until I read your recent e-mail I had never seen decay
process described in such language. But it is reasonable to
expect that some of your family or close friends may have
already heard you describe decay processes in the same, or
similar manner.

2. There is a reasonable possibility that you have "hypmotized
myselve". However, I do not know too much about such procedures.

Herb Gottlieb from New York City