Re: [Phys-l] Unit Conversions (was Mass and Energy)

Didn't Einstein have problems because was dyslexic?

bc

John Clement wrote:

Well it is the law. The law does not say any accommodations, but mandated
reasonable accommodations. Through laws passed by our representatives we
have managed to give almost everyone the right to vote and to have equal
access to education.

Psychologists or rather psychiatrists have actually been able to
successfully treat a number of debilitating conditions, but there are still
a number which remain. I have been advised by the one who diagnosed my

cut