Re: [Phys-l] thinking skills (and how to teach thinking skills)

Simply put, Herb, the action is in the instruction not in the testing...the idea is to make them active engagers in their own learning. If you have ever been involved in a research environment then you know for that experience what is being talked about.

cheers,

joe

Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. Ph.D.
Professor of Physics