Re: [Phys-l] Equations (causal relationship)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rauber, Joel" <Joel.Rauber@SDSTATE.EDU>

PS, I see nothing wrong with forcefully advocating one's own position,
if done in the spirit of enlightenment for one's self as well as others.
Indeed, one of the strengths of the scientific enterprise has been to
tolerate those who forcefully advocate their positions.

However, I think if you look back to when we University/College types started posturing and strutting and putting down those not agreed with, is when we lost almost all the High School types--at least as posters--to this list.

Rick