Re: [Phys-l] Phys-l Digest, Vol 14, Issue 24

If you are e-mailing to register for the Bates/CMPA workshop "Improving
Literacy and Math Through Scientific Inquiry", registration will close at
noon on Thursday, March 23. The response has been overwhelming (nearly
100 teachers wish to participate) and we hope to offer repeat workshops in
the future. If you have already registered, you will receive an e-mail
confirming receipt of your information by Monday, March 27 and we will
make decisions about which teachers will be invited to attend as soon as
possible. Please be patient.