Re: [Phys-l] Archive threads

I also used the old way of just changing the subject line. How does the archive system know what thread a message belongs to if not the subject line?

On a somewhat similar note, when I just sent a message, there was an attachment incuded. I didn't consciously include it, and all it seems to say is:
Phys-l mailing list
Phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu