Re: [Phys-l] Washington Times on NSA SAPs

p.s. PHYS-L-POL; how do we do this?

This may or may not have been easy with the previous list software, but with mailman it is trivial, at least on the version I use to admin another list I'm involved with.

It would remain to be seen whether people would actually use it [1]. Often, posters are most satisfied espousing their political opinions when it barges in on some other conversation - they're otherwise paranoid that their opinions will be ignored.

This list has no moderator though, so it still might not be easy to set and enforce policy.

Stefan Jeglinski

[1] not to mention whether the present owners would agree to host it.