Re: [Phys-l] test : fancy symbols, utf-8 encoding

The message was not rejected, as it would be on the old list. But it came as plain text.
Can file be now attached to messages?

On Feb 12, 2006, at 7:04 PM, Ludwik Kowalski wrote:

This is a rich text document. It was created in a word processor and
saved as an rtf file. Then I opened the file and used the cut-and-past
method to place this text into this message. The first four words
should be bold, the next three should be red and the last should be
underlined. I also want to know if files can now be attached, to share
pictures.

Ludwik Kowalski
Let the perfect not be the enemy of the good.