Do you want the whole stack or are there any specific issues
that you crave?

Herb

On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 17:56:15 -0600 frank cange <cangefrank@HOTMAIL.COM>
writes:
Herb:
DO you still have any old Physics Teacher's left?
Frank Cange

From: Herb Gottlieb <herbgottlieb@JUNO.COM>
To: PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU
Subject: Physics Lab Manual 1938
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 10:25:18 -0500

In the continuing process of cleaning out my bookshelves in the
basement,
I came across an interesting book, "Physics Laboratory Manual" by
John Clark, Frederick Gorton, and Francis Sears, published by
Houghton
Mifflin Company, 1938.

This 135-page, one-pound, hard-cover book was used by students of
Samuel
Gompers
Vocational High School in Bronx, New York from 1938 to 1948. It
contains
50
experiments ranging from Archimedes Principle and surface tension
experiments
to electromagnetic induction and Lenz law.

I would be happy to send this book to the first person on this
list-serve
who
offers a compelling reason for its acquisition and agrees to
reimburse me
$10
for packing and mailing it.

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where we used to have the best school system in the world)