[Phys-L] Re: Stories from Harpers: Radioactive Boyscout

On Jan 28, 2006, at 3:21 PM, Michael Edmiston wrote:

. . . I could keep going, but I've wasted enough of my Saturday on
this. . . .

You enjoyed the investigation and at least some of us enjoyed reading
the piece. So your time was not wasted. Thanks,

Ludwik Kowalski
Let the perfect not be the enemy of the good.