[Phys-L] Re: Is Anyone?

I would suggest you look at McDermott's Tutorials in Physics, and
then look at her Physics by Inquiry. The former are derived from the
latter and intended for a more use, as John says, for a lab
environment support conceptual understanding in a physics course for
science and engineering majors. Physics by Inquiry is designed for
preservice teachers.
Perhaps what you need is the Tutorials, with some insight and
expansion from the Physics by Inquiry.

joe

Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. Ph.D.
Professor of Physics