[Phys-L] Emma Lewis is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting 19/12/2005 and will not return until
18/01/2006.

Thank you for your message, which I will respond to when I return.

Institute of Physics
Registered charity No. 293851
76 Portland Place, London, W1B 1NT, England

IOP Publishing Limited
Registered in England under Registration No 467514.
Registered Office: Dirac House, Temple Back, Bristol BS1 6BE England

This e-mail message has been checked for the presence of computer viruses.