[Phys-L] Re: SciAM goof

After a bit more searching, I think the original article has been pulled,
possibly for the incorrect use of terminology. Both journals should be
ashamed.

I sent a letter to the editors. Now if others do likewise the article may
be pulled or corrected more quickly. If anyone knows one of the editors a
personal E-mail would be more effective because they already know the source
is legitimate.

It took a year for Information Please almanac to correct a bad formula that
I reported. I realize they get lots of crank letters, but surely it should
not take that long to fix things.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX