[Phys-L] Re: A Letter to Juliet from Richard Dawkins - part 2

http://www.metamodels.com/meta/bks/per3.htm

Not thinking oneself as the target is a small part of the book.

bc, still learning

p.s. similarly to the IP, some people just feel sorry * for the
"insulter". Reminds me of the Psychiatrist joke: One when hit by a
person in an elevator turns to his friend and asks, "I wonder what's his
problem.

* not to imply I disagree w/ Dawkins

Jack Uretsky wrote:
Dear R. McDermott:
Feeling insulted is a choice. Need I say more.
Regards,
Jack