[Phys-L] Re: Here we go again. WTC brought down by aircraft, not.

It was adventitious. As I wrote, and, as at least one thought I was
very wrong, the building was not up to code, and if it was, the code was
very bad.

bc

p.s. not all the asbestos was removed, as I've heard many still suffer
from mesothelioma or maybe, if poor memory, silicosis from the crushed
concrete.