[Phys-L] Re: Here we go again. WTC brought down by aircraft, not.

At 12:04 AM 11/18/2005, you wrote:
"Andre Marshall, a professor in the University of Maryland’s department
of fire protection engineering, offers the case of fire protection
codes, which are determined by panels representing ..."

///
bc
p.s. "... which a single kick of a boot is sufficient to puncture. No
aircraft required."

[bc continues...]
If I remember correctly this saved some lives. To gain access to the
stairs some broke thru the drywall. Furthermore, I now, after your
mind jiggle, remember that asbestos was removed for the reason you gave.

If you believe that a fragile,. brittle fire wall which acts as an immense
tall chimney when breached, through the sole gravity-load steel structural
column in one of the world's tallest buildings is a life-saving feature,
then you would hold that unguarded plaster board is the way to go.
I don't personally hold that belief.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!