[Phys-L] Re: COLD FUSION

1) Two reports based on the experiment in which I participated last
October (in Texas) have been posed as:

http://blake.montclair.edu/~kowalskil/cf/267austin.html

http://www.earthtech.org/experiments/Inc-W/Fauvarque

2) Another experiment in which I participated (last weekend in
Colorado) also resulted in the "no excess heat" conclusion. A week from
today I am going to Japan. The purpose is to participate in ICCF12
(12th International Conference on Cold Fusion), to present a report
based on our experiments (Texas and Colorado), and to participate in a
research project at the Laboratory of Nuclear Science of Tohoku
University. I will be back on January 20, 2006.

3) The project of Dr. Kasagi is very different from what I was doing
in the last two months. Instead of looking for excess heat we will be
looking for nuclear signatures of the illusive CNMS phenomena. CMNS, by
the way, stands for Condense Matter Nuclear Science; it is a new name
for what used to be called cold fusion. The subfields of CMNS are: CF
(cold fusion), CT (cold transmutations) and EE (excess energy). Nuclear
signatures are: neutrons, protons, alpha particles, tritium, helium,
and accumulation of chemical elements with highly abnormal isotopic
ratios.

4) Our ICCF12 report will be posted as unit #270 on my cold fusion
website, in a day or two. The abstract has been posted long time ago
(see the ICCF12 program at <http://www.iccf12.org>).

Happy holidays and happy new year to all.

Ludwik Kowalski
Let the perfect not be the enemy of the good.