[Phys-L] Re: Here we go again. WTC brought down by aircraft, not.

could happen from the known stimuli therefore there must be an ulterior
cause." OTH A well known method of destroying steel beams cause this
result, perhaps that is what was used.

I going to be nasty. I accuse BW of a "knee jerk" reaction w/o reading
the paper. Of course he may reply in kind.

bc