[Phys-L] Re: book suggestions

Certainly Lisa Randall's list is good, but it depends on what you are
interested in reading, or your target audience when you are using it to
recommend a book. I generally look at these lists just to get some ideas,
but usually do not order just by the list recommendations.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX

The Lisa Randall list is at:
<
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/guides/guide-display/-/1T0V412HVHSBZ/re
f=amb_link/104-9367223-4329543?%5Fencoding=UTF8>

While I was checking ordering details for Warped Passages : Unraveling the
Mysteries of the Universe's Hidden Dimensions by Lisa Randall , I noticed
that Amazon offers suggestions about similar books.

See Lisa Randall's 10 Books to Read on Physics, or browse through all of our
expert book recommendations in Grownup School.

Does anyone look at these lists when looking for good science books?