[Phys-L] Re: Aristotelian thinking among modern students

Ludwik has rightfully complained to me about this previously. Tho there
is enuff info * to find all, it would be quicker if I (we) on first use
didn't abbreviate.

* e.g. the IP's posts include Calpoly Pomona.

bc, who will be near IP ina coupala weeks at the Webb School class of
'55 reunion, week of the 28th.

IP? The only IP I know is at Cal State Fullerton.

<http://www.irascibleprofessor.com/>

--
John "Slo" Mallinckrodt

Professor of Physics, Cal Poly Pomona