[Phys-L] A research project with students?

Dear colleagues:
Please read what has just been posted at my website as:

http://blake.montclair.edu/~kowalskil/cf/252clauzon.html

It is an invitation to participate in a collective student-oriented
project. The idea of turning what I wanted to do into a collective
Internet project was prompted by the ongoing debate about scientific
methodologies. Give your students a chance to participate in a research
project they can easily understand.

P.S.
Comments on this list (in addition to private messages about
commitments) would be appreciated.
Ludwik Kowalski