[Phys-L] ID ad nauseam

I am reminded of the old aphorism, "It's good to keep an open mind,
but not so open that your brains fall out." Nobody is opposed to open
thinking here--far from it. It is unanswerable questions that we see
no point in, and especially we see no point in making them part of
our science curricula.

Them???

I confess that I know very little about ID and hence I don't have an
opinion re its strengths and weaknesses.. What this thread has convinced
me of is that the participants in this discussion know very little about it
as well. I hear nonsense arguments taken with no apparent understanding of
what is being said. Participants just don't seem to know what they are
talking about. Maybe I am just to old and senile to understand.

Does anyone really think that this discussion is going anywhere. Explain
it to me if you will.

Jim

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com