[Phys-L] COLD FUSION

Some of you might be interested in an ongoing debate with the CMNS
community. If so then reat item #251 at my dedicated website:

http://blake.montclair.edu/~kowalskil/cf/

The CMNS (Condense Matter Nuclear Science) is a new name for what used
to be called cold fusion. I see three distinct subfields in this
controversial area: CF (cold fusion of hydrogen nuclei), CT (cold
transmutation) and EE (excess energy). In December and January I will
probably be working on a CT project with Tadahiko Mizuno in Japan. He
is the well known electrochemist at Hakkaido University (Northern
Japan). Do you remember that I recommended his book: "Nuclear
Transmutation; The Reality of Cold Fusion?" It is a good book for all;
you can still order it at <http://www.amazon.com>. The 12th
International Cold Fusion Conference (ICCF12) will take place near
Tokyo at the end of November, this year.

Ludwik Kowalski