[Phys-L] Re: ID defenders

To cite a favorite example: If somebody says the moon is made of green
cheese, he's wrong. He is not partly right. He is not moderately right.
We should not compromise between his "opinion" and the scientific evidence.

Poor John. He seems to think that scientific "evidence" always has more
weight than informed "opinion." He should take time to study the history
of "science."

There is as much "evidence" to support ID as there is to support string
theory and about an equal chance that anyone will devise a "scientific"
test to "prove" either.

I happen to know that the Moon is in fact made of a green cheeselike substance.

Jim

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen