[Phys-L] Re: Energy is primary and fundamental? (was RE: First Day Activities or Demos)

Is it any more or less voodoo than whatever it is that maintains the
earth in its orbit about the sun? I think it looks like voodoo because
it looks different. What do you mean by concrete explanation? Seems
to me the affects of energy transfer can be sensed as well as affects
of a force acting, so what is the difference.
Granted being unusual it is more abstract, and that is a pedagogical
challenge.

cheers,

joe