[Phys-L] The beginning of the end of postscientism

It seems that, contrary to my pessimistic expectations, the malignant
growth that has supplanted theoretical science and that I call
postscientism will be destroyed in the end. The year of the Juggler is not
celebrated so fiercely anymore; at least activities involving collective
worshipping are not announced to the public as before. The revolution
against the growth seems to be so advanced that, in France, the rallying
cry among postscientists is:

"Il faut sauver le savant Einstein"
http://www.ccsti.educagri.fr/bardessciences/article.pdf

If dissidents in France are really so successful I can only say: Bravo,
France!

Pentcho Valev