[Phys-L] Re: googling (and cold fusion)

In the first
addendum to unit #226 (which I subsequently removed) I was sharing a
leak (a private message sent to me) about something that will take
place next week.

Keep in mind that there are various 'robots' in operation whose job
it is to archive web sites. In particular, google will cache content,
and it can be found there long after the original material is removed.

If it was there for a short period, it it less likely to have been
archived, but you should be aware of the possibility.

Stefan Jeglinski