[Phys-L] googling (and cold fusion)

My assumption, obviously not correct, was that once Google lists a link
to a website the page that appears (when a user clicks on the displayed
link) is the most recent version of the html file on that server.
Please help me to understand the following situation.

1) I enter the search phrase < iESiUSA energy > in google and see many
links. The third link "cold fusion 216" points to my own html file. I
click on that link and the content my file is displayed, as expected.
The URL of my file is:

http://blake.montclair.edu/~kowalskil/cf/216koldamasov.html

2) What troubles me is that the displayed content is not the most
recent. About five hours ago I appended a sentence, at the end of my
file (saying something like "to continue go to item #226"). Then the
new version was uploaded to the website. But that sentence does not
appear. In other words, if I access my own webpage via google I see the
older version of my file. But if I access that file by direct browsing
(by typing the above URL) then I see the new version. Why do I see the
new version only when I access the file directly? Why don't I see the
same new version when I access the file via google?

3) I would appreciate if somebody could try to do the same things
(accessing my file directly and then accessing it via the link provided
by google). Let me know if your observations are the same as mine.
Assuming my observations will be confirmed I would like to hear an
explanation. My understanding was that links displayed by google always
bring the most recent version of a file. I did not expect google to
save the content of my file when the link to it was created, probably
before the new version was uploaded this afternoon.

The URL displayed by google is exactly the same as that I use in the
browser.

4) Cold fusion:
Units #216 and #226, in case somebody is interested, describe what I
suspect to be a fraudulent claim. Yesterday I received two warnings,
from people I know, that my life might be in danger, presumably because
I am investigating this particular "cold fusion" episode. In the first
addendum to unit #226 (which I subsequently removed) I was sharing a
leak (a private message sent to me) about something that will take
place next week.

Ludwik Kowalski
Let the perfect not be the enemy of the good.