[Phys-L] Re: Whither Introductory Physics Labs? (was Lab Reports - was Human Error)

Joel Rauber
Department of Physics - SDSU

Joel.Rauber@sdstate.edu
605-688-4293

I see no resistance to a "scientific, experiment based approach" in
McLeans comment. Au contraire, his comment, (important aspects of which
were snipped) was a comment regarding logic and inference, which are
fundamental to any "scientific" approach to anything.

Joel R.