[Phys-L] HRSI (High-Temperature Reusable Surface Insulation) picture

In my Physics class, we are currently covering Heat. We were discussing the
ability of materials to conduct and insulate heat. The students brought up
about the tiles on the Space Shuttle. I wanted to show them a picture of
its extreme ability to insulate. I remember seeing a color picture of a man
holding onto a glowing cube of the HRSI material. I've also seen one with
someone holding onto it and a torch is blasting the other side of the
material. I've looked on various websites and have used Google, but I
haven't had any luck. Does anyone have or know where I can find such
pictures?

Thank you,
Dwight
Ashland, OH