[Phys-L] Re: The bulb-with-one-wire task: too tricky?

Please immediately hit DELETE if you:

(a) object to cross-posting as a way to tunnel through
intra-disciplinary barriers, or

(b) have zero or less interest in "The bulb-with-one-wire task,"

(c) have any other reason for trashing this post.

In his PhysLnrR post of 21 Feb 2005 19:36:00-0800 of the above title