[Phys-L] Re: solar cycle

I got my info from various sources - a video ("Planet Earth") from the
late 1980's, and several current astronomy textbooks. The video discussed
tree rings and other sedimentary deposits on the Earth and how well they
correlated with the solar cycle. That's my "data."

Forum for Physics Educators <PHYS-L@list1.ucc.nau.edu> on Tuesday,