[Phys-L] building design

I teach physics at Mesa Community College in Mesa Arizona. We have the
opportunity to design a new Physical Science building and would like
some help from the list .Physical science here includes physics,
chemistry, geology, astronomy and engineering.

In physics we teach some sections in a integrated lecture/lab format in
a lab setting( somewhat like workshop physics) These classes have only
24 students. The engineering classes also have 24 students. We don't
want to build rooms that can hold only 24 students. If we can build
rooms that can hold 60 students with a removable partition in the middle
we then have a dual purpose for these classrooms. If you have some
arrangement like this at your institution or if you know of an
institution that has something like this please email me at
mjoshua@mail.mc.maricopa.edu <mailto:mjoshua@mail.mc.maricopa.edu>. Or
if you can give us any advice on how we can do this please let me know

Mangala Joshua

Physical Science Department

Mesa Community College

Mesa , Arizona