[Phys-L] A good saying

On Friday, Feb 11, 2005, John Denker wrote:

. . . Let's the perfect not be the enemy of the good.
Let's focus on what's possible. . . . In general, some
information is better than no information.

Unless I receive an objection I will consider using
this wise saying as an email signature. I started
looking for a signature recently and this one
appeals to me.

Ludwik Kowalski