[Phys-L] Re: Research on Student Response Systems

Not a bad suggestion, I attended one of those sessions, while
interesting the session itself wouldn't help the original question much,
but a few of the authors could quite likely point you in the correct
direction as suggested below.

Joel Rauber
Department of Physics - SDSU

Joel.Rauber@sdstate.edu