From: Forum for Physics Educators [mailto:PHYS-L@list1.ucc.nau.edu]On
Behalf Of John M Clement
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 2:23 PM
To: PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU
Subject: Re: electricity

As a point of pedagogy: One of the advantages of teaching
young kids is that you can teach them the right conceptions
before they've had a chance to form too many misconceptions.
Therefore a site featuring a massive list of misconceptions
is the wrong place to start.

Unfortunately this is a misconception.

*snip*

John M. Clement