[Physltest] [Phys-L] Re: loggerpro question on video analysis

won't work for me.

Either I'm too technodolt or I have an incompatible computer (no mouse
OS 10.3.7)

it says to mark: control + click; nada happens. (cross hair does appear)

bc

p.s. another curious icon for tracker in the deck opens the terminal
not the app.

Aaron Titus wrote:

Cindy,

I recommend Tracker (http://www.cabrillo.edu/~dbrown/tracker/). It is
written in Java and runs on Mac OS X and Windows. It is also open
source and built using Wolfgang Christian's Open Source Physics
library.

According to the author, Doug Brown, "If Cindy means just tilting the
coordinate axes at any angle, sure Tracker does it. The only limitation
in Tracker is it is always a right-handed coordinate system (+y-axis
ccw from +x-axis)."

I haven't yet implemented video analysis in my physics classes since I
don't have a video camera. However, I plan to do this within the next
year. When I do, I'll use Tracker.

Aaron
(an unabashed mac aficionado and a big fan of open source software)