[Physltest] [Phys-L] Frohne LED demonstrator

Vickie is right that she sent her LED demonstrator in to the apparatus
competition. We set it up and I took some photos. I ran the competition
for three years - 1999 (San Antonio), 2000 (Guelph) and 2001
(Rochester). All those entries are still up on my web page (see
signature line below), but may not be properly linked any more to the
AAPT page.

Her entry is shown with the 2001 competition, rather than for 2000 in
Guelph. In any event it is a very nice demonstration and I was
disappointed it did not win a prize. (I was not a judge, so I couldn't
vote).

Mike

--
Mike Moloney, Physics & Optical Engineering Department
Rose-Hulman Inst of Tech, 812 877 8302