[Physltest] [Phys-L] John Gastineau's comments

I can't resist commenting that when Dr. Gastineau was teaching, he was
among the best at it that I've ever seen. I sat in on lots of hours of
his classes, taking notes on what he and his students were doing. A
lot of what we do in the SCALE-UP project came out of what he was doing
in the earlier IMPEC project at NC State.

John, I don't think people would mind your comments. You know as much
about this teaching game as anybody.

Bob Beichner

And yes, it's Dr. I've been a participant on phys-l since 1989. When I
was teaching I posted here a lot, but since coming to Vernier I tend to
speak only when spoken to, for fear of folks complaining of commercial
posting. I'll go back to my corner now...

JG
--

John Gastineau
Staff Scientist and Partner