[Physltest] [Phys-L] Re: Concerned over costs (was Mac vs. PC )

Hugh Haskell wrote:

Is grant money available to buy a Rolls? =-O

Reminds me of when I was an undergraduate applying for my first college loan from the university's financial office. The loan officer asked what I was going to use the loan for. Taken somewhat by surprise, I managed to say "to help pay for my undergraduate education". The loan officer said "Oh, in that case, let's proceed with the application but you know some students come in here to get money to buy a car with!"

Don Polvani

Northrop Grumman Corp.
Annapolis, MD

Anne Arundel Community College