[Physltest] [Phys-L] loggerpro question on video analysis

I just switched from using VideoPoint to LoggerPro to do analysis (b/c
VideoPoint was still not native OS X)

anyway is there a way in LoggerPro to change what is the x and y
default directions for the axes? I am thinking about having them film
something on an incline and it makes the analysis extremely difficult
(these are not physics majors) unless one can redefine one of the axes
to be in the direction of the motion. This was easily done in
VideoPoint. Otherwise we are loving LoggerPro.

if anyone knows please let me know asap.

Cindy Schwarz