[Physltest] [Phys-L] Re: Mac vs. PC (no flames please!)

On 1/25/05 12:17 PM, "Rick Tarara" <rtarara@SAINTMARYS.EDU> wrote:

IMO the hardest thing to get used to, going from Windows
to Mac (I have both) is going from the 2-button, scroll wheel mouse to a one
button mouse. The former is much more efficient.

Howdy,

OS X supports two button mice with scroll wheels out of the box. Just try
it. Enhanced support (e.g., if the scroll wheel also acts as a third button,
chording buttons) needs a driver but I know, and use, Kensington's driver
and I believe M$ also has a driver for OS X to enhance their mice.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs@wideopenwest.com)