[Physltest] [Phys-L] Quotations update

Hello to the List--

I have updated the quoations with about 700 new entries. There are new
quotations from Mach, Einstein, and Feynman. The topics of Medicine,
Physics, Mathematics and Biology are the main areas where the quotations
are new.

I have standardized the birth-death dates into one format. Also, I am
still working on the bibliography information.

Proposed work still consists of about 700 additional quotations
pertaining to mathematics and the inclusion of additional birth-death
dates. I am hoping to have the additional math quotations in by the end
of this year. As usual, there is the continual challenge of duplicates,
spelling and the likes to be worked with.

Carl Gaither