[Physltest] [Phys-L] Re: FREE "Private Universe" DVD

There are two separate programs.

The Private Universe program concerns misconceptions about the seasons and
the Harvard graduation scene.
<http://www.learner.org/resources/series28.html>
The Minds of Our Own includes the footage on making a bulb light with a
battery and a single wire with a corresponding MIT scene.
<http://www.learner.org/resources/series26.html>

For those interested, I have discussed seasons misconceptions from a variety
of resources, including textbooks, web sites, etc at:
<http://www.sci-ed-ga.org/pdfs/sdinservice.pdf>
and have developed a seasons poster and resources:
<http://www.sci-ed-ga.org/modules/Activities-GA-seasons.pdf>
and
<http://www.sci-ed-ga.org/modules/materialscience/color/materials.html>
see item 25.