[Physltest] [Phys-L] Re: Are the Forces of Darkness on the March?

Shapiro, Mark wrote:

I usually don't post links to my Irascible Professor rants on PHYS-L,
but this one may be of some interest to folks who read this list:

http://irascibleprofessor.com/comments-11-09-04.htm

Dr. Mark H. Shapiro
Professor of Physics, Emeritus
California State University, Fullerton
Phone: 714 278-3884
FAX: 714 278-5810
email: mshapiro@fullerton.edu
web: http://chaos.fullerton.edu/Shapiro.html
travel and family pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/mhshapiro

Based on what I read, you probable should not have posted it. It reads
like a misguided diatribe and a heathly dose of sour grapes for someone
who obviously thinkls that all of the 55 million or so who voted for
Bush are somehow idiots. It sounds more liek NY times than
irascibleprofessor.com.
James Mackey